Gisela Eberhardt is part of the Topoi publications team that is responsible for the Topoi book series and the open-access eJournal eTopoi.
As an archaeologist and a historian of science her interest encompasses the Prehistoric periods and the history of archaeological knowledge. Her recent research focusses on the emergence and development of archaeological methods in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Oct 11, 2012WorkshopVom Wandern der Völker. Darstellungen und Erzählungen von Migrationen in den AltertumswissenschaftenChair
- Aug 07, 2012WorkshopChair
- Sep 10, 2010TalkExcavation and experiment. Looking at archaeological fieldwork through the lens of the historiography of sciencePart of: New historiographical approaches to archaeological researchSpeaker
- Sep 10, 2010WorkshopOrganiser, Speaker
- Jul 06, 2010TalkPart of: CSG V - Forum „Space & Collective Identities”Speaker
- Jul 05, 2010SeminarOrganiser
- Jun 04, 2010TalkPart of: Archaeotopia: the Archaeological Site as Focus, Expression and Motor of Collective IdentitiesSpeaker
- Jun 04, 2010WorkshopSpeaker