Gisela Eberhardt is part of the Topoi publications team that is responsible for the Topoi book series and the open-access eJournal eTopoi.
As an archaeologist and a historian of science her interest encompasses the Prehistoric periods and the history of archaeological knowledge. Her recent research focusses on the emergence and development of archaeological methods in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- 6.10.2014TalkPart of: 8. Deutscher Archäologiekongress 2014Speaker
- 11.10.2012 - 12.10.2012WorkshopVom Wandern der Völker. Darstellungen und Erzählungen von Migrationen in den AltertumswissenschaftenChair
- 7.8.2012 - 9.8.2012WorkshopChair
- TalkExcavation and experiment. Looking at archaeological fieldwork through the lens of the historiography of sciencePart of: New historiographical approaches to archaeological researchSpeaker
- 10.9.2010 - 11.9.2010WorkshopOrganiser, Speaker
- 6.7.2010TalkPart of: CSG V - Forum "Space & Collective Identities"Speaker
- 5.7.2010 - 6.7.2010SeminarOrganiser
- TalkPart of: Archaeotopia: the Archaeological Site as Focus, Expression and Motor of Collective IdentitiesSpeaker
- 4.6.2010 - 5.6.2010WorkshopSpeaker