Gisela Eberhardt is Managing Editor of Edition Topoi’s book series and online-journal, together with Nadine Riedl. Heading the editorial office of the “Berlin Studies of the Ancient World” and “eTopoi. Journal for Ancient Studies”, they coordinate and monitor all stages of production from manuscript submission to the creation of the final print and web files, handling the peer review processes and supervising the subsequent manuscript editing, typesetting and proofreading phases.
As an archaeologist and a historian of science, Gisela Eberhardt has conducted research on Prehistoric Central Europe and on the history of archaeological knowledge, in particular in the 19th and early 20th centuries. As Managing Editor within Edition Topoi, her interest encompasses aspects of scholarly communication as open access strategies and journal management.
- 6.10.2014TalkPart of: 8. Deutscher Archäologiekongress 2014Speaker
- 11.10.2012 - 12.10.2012WorkshopVom Wandern der Völker. Darstellungen und Erzählungen von Migrationen in den AltertumswissenschaftenChair
- 7.8.2012 - 9.8.2012WorkshopChair
- TalkExcavation and experiment. Looking at archaeological fieldwork through the lens of the historiography of sciencePart of: New historiographical approaches to archaeological researchSpeaker
- 10.9.2010 - 11.9.2010WorkshopOrganiser, Speaker
- 6.7.2010TalkPart of: CSG V - Forum "Space & Collective Identities"Speaker
- 5.7.2010 - 6.7.2010SeminarOrganiser
- TalkPart of: Archaeotopia: the Archaeological Site as Focus, Expression and Motor of Collective IdentitiesSpeaker
- 4.6.2010 - 5.6.2010WorkshopSpeaker
|13.09.2014 Talk Are We There Yet? The Open Access Journal “eTopoi. Journal for Ancient Studies“
Part of: 20th Annual Meeting of the European Association of Archaeologists, Istanbul 2014