Regina Attula has been working within the Central Administration of the Excellence Cluster Topoi since 2008. She served as coordinator for Fellowships and Grants, and since October 2011 she is the coordinator for the Berlin Graduate School of Ancient Studies (BerGSAS) at the Freie Universität. Since 2006 she is a lecturer at the Institute for Classical Archaeology at the Freie Universität.
Her research interests comprise Classical Archaeology in general, and particularly Colonization, Cultural Contacts, Settlement archaeology, Greek Pottery, Pottery and Archaeometry.
Coordination BerGSAS FU
Coordination Stipends FU
- 22.6.2017 - 24.6.2017SeminarVergleich und Grenzen der Vergleichbarkeit in den AltertumswissenschaftenOrganiser
- 16.5.2017 - 19.5.2017Colloquium5. JahrgangOrganiser
- 30.5.2016 - 3.6.2016ColloquiumOrganiser
- 16.3.2015TalkPart of: Material Cultures in Public Engagement: European perspectives on public engagement with collections of the Ancient WorldSpeaker
- TalkPart of: Neugründungen und ihr HinterlandSpeaker
- 24.11.2010 - 26.11.2010ConferenceSpeaker
- 23.2.2010 - 24.2.2010WorkshopOrganiser