Gábor Betegh is professor at the Philosophy Department of the Central European University. He studied at Eötvös University in Budapest, the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales in Paris, and at the University of Cambridge. He works on ancient philosophy, in particular on ancient metaphysics, cosmology and theology. In Topoi he was senior fellow of Area (D) Theory and Science.
- 1.12.2016TalkPart of: Paths of Knowledge in AntiquitySpeaker
- 15.10.2010 - 16.10.2010ConferenceOrganiser
- 15.2.2010 - 25.2.2010WorkshopParticipant
- TalkPart of: New Year's Workshop of Area DSpeaker
- 9.1.2009 - 10.1.2009WorkshopParticipant