Jan Krause is physical geographer with focus on geomorphological and hydrological aspects. Since January 2008 he has worked as coordinator of research area (A) Spatial Environment of the Excellence Cluster Topoi. Due to the broad cooperation and experiences in Topoi he was able to expand his skills towards the field of landscape archaeology.
Since October 2011 he has coordinated the graduate program Landscape Archaeology (LAA) at the Berlin Graduate School of Ancient Studies (BerGSAS), Freie Universität Berlin.
- 22.10.2018 - 26.10.2018WorkshopOrganiser
- 12.1.2016 - 13.1.2016MeetingOrganiser
- 5.11.2013Lectureethnoarchaeological and experimental studies of phytoliths and dung spherulitesOrganiser
- 16.5.2013 - 11.7.2013ColloquiumOrganiser
- 15.1.2013 - 12.2.2013ColloquiumOrganiser
- 13.11.2009TalkPart of: Digitale Dokumentationsmethoden in TopoiSpeaker
- TalkPart of: Research Area A - Spatial Knowledge and Conceptional DesignSpeaker