Professor Eichmann is head of the Oriental institute of the German Archaeological Institute. His research interests include the architectural history, comparative studies on the late Chalcolithic in egypt, studies in Tayma, Saudi-Arabia and the topics of Music Archaeology of Egypt. Furthermore Ricardo Eichmann is holding a lectureship a the University of Jena. Since summer 2009 he is part of research- and excavation project at Wuqro in Ethiopia.
- 24.4.2014 - 25.4.2014WorkshopOrganiser
- 21.5.2012 - 22.5.2012WorkshopOrganiser
- TalkPart of: Sound, political Space and Political ConditionSpeaker
- 22.6.2011 - 23.6.2011WorkshopOrganiser
- 3.12.2009 - 5.12.2009ConferenceCommon Trends and Different DevelopmentsOrganiser