Professor Eichmann is head of the Oriental institute of the German Archaeological Institute. His research interests include the architectural history, comparative studies on the late Chalcolithic in egypt, studies in Tayma, Saudi-Arabia and the topics of Music Archaeology of Egypt. Further more Ricardo Eichmann is holding a lectureship a the University of Jena. Since summer 2009 he is part of research- and excavationproject at Wuqro in Ethiopia.
- Jul 04, 2012ColloquiumParticipant
- May 21, 2012WorkshopOrganiser
- Jul 07, 2011ColloquiumChair
- Jun 22, 2011TalkPart of: Sound, political Space and Political ConditionSpeaker
- Jun 22, 2011WorkshopOrganiser
- Dec 03, 2009ConferenceOrganiser