Arianna Zischow studied prehistoric archaeology in Tübingen, Oulu (Finland) and Berlin. In her doctoral thesis she investigated settlement sites of Western Siberia dating to the 2nd and 1st mill BCE. Having worked on excavations in Georgia her field of interest further include the Bronze and Iron Age of the Caucasus and its adjacent areas. Since 2009 she has been working for the Brandenburg State Office for the Preservation of Monuments and the State Archaeological Museum, where she is mostly involved with questions concerning the legal foundations of cultural heritage protection.
In 2013 she joined Topoi as a coordinator in research area (B) Constructing Historical Space.
- 26.7.2017 - 28.7.2017ConferenceIconicity and Indexicality in Graphic CommunicationOrganiser
- 26.6.2017 - 27.6.2017WorkshopOrganiser
- 4.5.2017 - 5.5.2017WorkshopOrganiser
- 3.11.2014 - 4.11.2014WorkshopOrganiser
- 25.6.2014 - 28.6.2014WorkshopOrganiser
- 5.5.2014 - 6.5.2014WorkshopOrganiser
- 17.5.2013 - 18.5.2013ConferenceOrganiser