Evke Rulffes studied cultural studies, art history and Dutch philology in Berlin and Amsterdam. She wrote her thesis on shop-window mannequins in the 1920s: „Die Schaufensterfigur. Herstellung, Inszenierung und Verlebendigungsstrategien in der 1920er Jahren“. Currently she is working on her dissertation about the position of women in ancient economics literature as well as the so-called „Hausväterliteratur“ around 1700.
- Jul 16, 2012TalkPart of: Wie getrennt zusammenleben? Zur Interobjektivität des HausesSpeaker
- Jul 16, 2012WorkshopOrganiser
- Apr 16, 2012TalkPart of: Colloquium on Cultural Theory 1Speaker
- Jun 17, 2011WorkshopChair
- Jun 07, 2011ColloquiumPart of: CSG-II Colloquium on Cultural TheorySpeaker