Daniel Neumann graduated from Munich University with a Magister Artium in prehistoric archaeology. After working in the commercial sector of archaeology he was accepted into Topoi and has been a doctoral fellow since 2008 in Research Group C-III “Acts: Sacred Spaces, Sacred Landscapes”. He is writing his doctoral thesis about bronze-age depositions in the alpine area of Central Europe.
His main areas of interest are settlement and landscape archaeology on a empirical as well as theoretical basis.
- Jul 19, 2012ColloquiumSpeaker
- Nov 18, 2011TalkDer Schatten aus der Zeit – ‚Räumliche Kontinuitäten’ im neolithischen und bronzezeitlichen DeponierungsgeschehenPart of: Raum, Gabe, ErinnerungSpeaker
- Nov 17, 2011Part of: Raum, Gabe, ErinnerungSpeaker
- Nov 17, 2011WorkshopOrganiser
- Nov 25, 2009TalkPart of: Hort und Raum. Aktuelle Forschungen zu bronzezeitlichen Deponierungen in MitteleuropaSpeaker
- Nov 25, 2009WorkshopOrganiser, Speaker
- Sep 01, 2009Reading GroupParticipant