Hi-Cheong Lee is a doctoral fellow of the research group (C-2) Space and Metaphor and participates in the PhD program Ancient Languages and Texts of the Berlin Graduate School of Ancient Studies (BerGSAS).
She studied Protestant theology in both Berlin and Jerusalem. In 2013, she completed her first theological examination. Since October 2016 she has been an assistant at the Institute of the New Testament at Kiel University (CAU), Germany.
Her current research project concerns Metaphors of “Two-Ways” in Early Christian Literature.
- Reading GroupOrganiser
- 6.11.2015 - 7.11.2015WorkshopA workshop in the study of metaphors in ancient and medieval textsOrganiser
- 20.5.2015TalkHumboldt Graduate School, Luisenstraße 56, FestsaalPart of: Vortragskolloquium der Doktoranden des 3. JahrgangsSpeaker
- Winter semester 2014/2015Reading GroupParticipant
- Summer semester 2014Reading GroupParticipant
- 14.2.2014WorkshopEinführung in die Wort-für-Wort Glossierung mit praktischer ÜbungParticipant
- 9.11.2013TalkPart of: Space and Metaphor in Cognition, Language and TextsSpeaker
- Winter semester 2013/2014Reading GroupParticipant