Lydia Tummuseit studied Classical studies and German language and literature studies at the Freie Universität Berlin. Since October 2009 she has worked as a Doctoral Fellow in the Excellence Cluster on her doctoral thesis on the literary reception of Rome in late antiquity within the project “The City as Site of Discourse” of Topoi Research Group C-IV “Ancient City Spaces”.
- Oct 05, 2012TalkPart of: ‘Cityscaping’. Constructing and Modelling Images of the City in Literature, Film and ArtSpeaker
- Nov 08, 2011TalkSpeaker
- Nov 02, 2010TalkPart of: Meeting Research Group C-IVSpeaker
- Nov 02, 2010ColloquiumSpeaker
- Feb 24, 2010TalkPart of: Spaces of Communication in the Early PrincipateSpeaker
- Feb 24, 2010ConferenceSpeaker