Since April 2008 Wiebke Bebermeier has held a postdoctoral position at the Institute of Geographical Science at the Freie Universität Berlin. As a physical geographer she is associated to the Graduate Group “Landscapes” and investigates central and decentral places and their environments in the Topoi projects in Egypt (A-I-17) Daschur, Egypt and in the southern forelands of the Harz mountains (A-I-10) South Harz Mountains. Since 2011 Wiebke Bebermeier is Junior Professor at the Freie Universität Berlin, Institut für Physische Geographie.
- 13.11.2015TalkPart of: RAUM . Topoi Jahrestagung 2015Speaker
- 19.11.2014 - 21.11.2014WorkshopOrganiser
- 11.2.2014LectureTransformation of habitation patterns in the southern Netherlands (1000 BC-500 AD)Organiser
- 6.6.2012 - 9.6.2012ConferenceOrganiser
- 13.11.2009TalkPart of: Digitale Dokumentationsmethoden in TopoiSpeaker