Tim Wagner works on ancient logic, theory of argumentation, natural philosophy, and ancient and contemporary metaphysics. From 2008 to 2011, he was coordinator of Research Area D Theory and Science and, within the administration of the Excellence Cluster, responsible for public relations and the website. Currently he works on a commentary on the books VI and VII of Aristotle’s Topics.
- Winter semester 2010/2011Reading GroupOrganiser
- TalkPart of: New Year's Workshop of Area DSpeaker
- 8.1.2010WorkshopOrganiser, Speaker
- 3.7.2009 - 4.7.2009ConferenceOrganiser
- 9.1.2009 - 10.1.2009WorkshopOrganiser