Tim Wagner works on ancient logic, theory of argumentation, natural philosophy, and ancient and contemporary metaphysics. From 2008 to 2011, he was coordinator of research area (D) Theory and Science and, within the administration of the Excellence Cluster, responsible for public relations and the website. Currently he works on a commentary on the books VI and VII of Aristotle’s Topics.
- Winter semester 2010/2011Reading GroupOrganiser
- TalkPart of: New Year's Workshop of Area DSpeaker
- 8.1.2010WorkshopOrganiser, Speaker
- 3.7.2009 - 4.7.2009ConferenceOrganiser
- 9.1.2009 - 10.1.2009WorkshopOrganiser