Tilmann Vachta graduated from Ruhr-Universität Bochum University with a Magister Artium in prehistoric archaeology in 2007. Since 2008 he has been working as a doctoral fellow in the research group Acts (C-II): Sacred Spaces, Sacred Landscapes. He is writing his doctoral thesis about bronze age hoards and their places of deposition in Bohemia.
- Nov 18, 2011TalkPart of: Raum, Gabe, ErinnerungSpeaker
- Nov 17, 2011Part of: Raum, Gabe, ErinnerungSpeaker
- Nov 17, 2011WorkshopOrganiser
- Nov 25, 2009TalkPart of: Hort und Raum. Aktuelle Forschungen zu bronzezeitlichen Deponierungen in MitteleuropaSpeaker
- Nov 25, 2009WorkshopOrganiser, Speaker