Nils Schellmann was a doctoral fellow of the research group (E-I) Spaces of Motion by exploring spaces of antiquity in early modern novels. Additionally he organized an interdisciplinary colloquium on Theories of Space with Doctoral Fellows Maximilian Benz and Claudia Gräßner in 2009/10 and participated in the workshop series “Movement Space – Kolleg Bewegungsraum”. He is interested in the poetics of the early modern novel, the concept of space in literary theory and the relation between literature and knowledge, particularly the poetology of spatial knowledge.
- TalkPart of: Bilder vom Nirgendwo. Über Utopie und KartographieSpeaker
- 11.6.2010 - 12.6.2010ConferenceSpeaker
- TalkPart of: Werkstattgespräch ISpeaker
- 5.2.2010WorkshopPart of: Das Konzept des Bewegungsraums in philosophisch-kulturtheoretischer PerspektiveSpeaker
- 3.11.2009 - 15.6.2010ColloquiumOrganiser