Lucia Raggetti studied Sciences of Languages, History and Civilizations of Mediterranean and Islamic Countries at the University of Naples. In 2011 she earned her PhD with a dissertation on: “Kitāb Manāfiʿ al-Ḥayawān. The Book of useful properties that can be obtained from the Parts of Animals”. From 2012 to 2017 Lucia Raggetti was research assistant at the Seminar for Semitic and Arabic Studies, Freie Universität Berlin.
- 29.9.2017TalkPart of: Psychopharmaka in Ancient Greek Medicine and ThoughtSpeaker
- 15.11.2016LecturePart of: Physiognomik zwischen Orient und OkzidentSpeaker
- Winter semester 2016/2017SeminarOrganiser
- 26.1.2016SeminarPart of: Greek and Babylonian MedicineSpeaker
- 10.7.2014LecturePart of: BabMed-SeminarSpeaker
- 19.12.2013TalkPart of: The Enochic ChronotopeSpeaker
- 25.6.2013LecturePart of: Third Dahlem Seminar for the History of Ancient SciencesSpeaker