Sarah Katharina Isselhorst studied geographical sciences at the Freie Universität Berlin. She received her master degree in 2014 with a thesis on “A GIS Based Analysis of Historical Maps for the Reconstruction of the Shoreline Development of the Guadiana Estuary, SW Iberian Peninsula (Spain and Portugal)”. Currently she is doctoral fellow in the Topoi research group (A-3) Water Management. Her research project concentrates on the functionality and effectiveness of technical water-management measures.
Sarah Katharina Isselhorst has also participated in the PhD program “Landscape Archaeology and Architecture” (LAA) at the Berlin Graduate School of Ancient Studies (BerGSAS).
- 30.3.2017TalkPart of: Wasser – Wege – Wissen auf der iberischen HalbinselSpeaker
- Winter semester 2016/2017Lecture SeriesOrganiser
- 23.6.2016TalkPart of: LAA zu Gast... im Topoi-Haus DahlemSpeaker
- 3.6.2016TalkHistorical water management - with a focus on traditional irrigation strategies in NE Andalusia, SpainPart of: Öffentliches Doktorandenkolloquium des Exzellenzclusters Topoi und der BerGSASSpeaker
- Summer semester 2016Lecture SeriesOrganiser
- 10.3.2016TalkPart of: Wasser – Wege – Wissen auf der iberischen HalbinselSpeaker
- 12.2.2016TalkPart of: Water Management in Ancient CivilisationsSpeaker
- 11.2.2016 - 12.2.2016WorkshopOrganiser