Ulrich Huttner is Professor of Ancient History. He studied ancient history, classical archaeology and Latin philology at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München. Following this he became research assistant in the Commission for Ancient History and Epigraphy at the Deutsches Archäologisches Institut in Munich. After his habilitation at Universität Leipzig in 2001 he was Lecturer at the Universität Dortmund and Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin and was appointed Professor at Universität Siegen in 2014. He explores early Christianity in Asia Minor.
- 8.10.2015TalkPart of: Authority and Identity in Emerging Christianities in Asia Minor and GreeceSpeaker
- 18.4.2013Talk(B-5-3)Part of: Thursday Meeting: Keytopic IdentitiesSpeaker
- TalkPart of: Critique of the MapSpeaker
- TalkPart of: Die Vermessung der OikumeneSpeaker
- 28.10.2010 - 30.10.2010ConferenceSpeaker
- TalkPart of: MobilitySpeaker
- 27.6.2008 - 28.6.2008WorkshopParticipant