Pavel Gregoric is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the Department of Philosophy at the Univerity of Zagreb. His area of expertise is Ancient Philosophy, in particular psychology, epistemology, metaphysics, and ethics; especially Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, the Epicureans, and the Stoics. In Topoi he was Senior Fellow in the research group (D-III-E-II-2) Body & Soul .
- 2.7.2015TalkPart of: The Concept of Pneuma after AristotleSpeaker
- TalkPart of: Aspects of Hylomorphism and Cardiocentrism in Aristotle and AlexanderSpeaker
- 15.2.2010 - 25.2.2010WorkshopParticipant
- TalkPart of: Parts of the Soul and Methodology in AristotleSpeaker
- 13.11.2009 - 14.11.2009ConferenceSpeaker